"Cunning overseers, whose job it is to manage and well, steal any credit that may be due an inventive Warlock Engineer."
- —The Warlock Masters of Clan Skryre.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Warlock-Engineers of Clan Skryre are perhaps the most ingenious minds in all Skavendom; insane, diabolical scientists who combine arcane sorcery with mad science to create some of the the greatest technological marvels of mayhemic destruction. They are the artificers of Skaven society, producing black-market weaponry for any able to pay for it. Under the ever-watchful eyes of their Warlock Masters, whose role it is to oversee and, well, steal any credit that may be due to an inventive Warlock Engineer. They combine well-known weapons with heavy armour to make highly-experimental devices which do not always function flawlessly - many have met their doom as the result of an exploding Warp-power accumulator!
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- ↑ Spellcaster: This unit can cast spells.
- ↑ Armour-Piercing: The damage of armour-piercing weapons mostly ignores the armour of the target, making them the ideal choice against heavily-armoured enemies. They are often heavier and attack at a slower rate though, making them less efficient against poorly-armoured targets.
- ↑ Armoured: Armoured units can block damage from any source apart from Armour-Piercing damage.
- ↑ Anti-Infantry: Anti-infantry units have an advantage against targets that are smaller than a horse. This advantage can be a damage bonus against small targets, superior weight used to smash through lighter enemies, or an explosive attack from range that effects a large area.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Mounts[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]