Warrior Priest is a Empire melee infantry unit introduced in Total War: Warhammer. These men wade into battle with conventional weapons, but can also call powerful magical forces to decimate their enemies.
The Cult of Sigmar demands that its followers fight all forms of evil with martial feats as well as with faith, so many of its priests accompany the Empire's armies as they march to war. In this role, they not only lead and inspire troops in battle, but also minister to their spiritual well-being. Warrior priests are clad in ceremonial vestments and armour adorned with symbols of holy hammers, twin-tailed comets and other religious icons. They shave their heads as a sign of devotion and they carry all manner of strange fetishes made of iron, wood and bone. Many Warrior Priests further adorn themselves with scrolls detailing war oaths and parchments written in the blood of martyrs.
- ↑ Battle Prayers: This unit can learn prayers to support allies and defeat foes in battle.
- Divine Power: Such is the strength of Sigmar's favor that enemies fail to act in the presence of such brilliance.
- Benediction: The Warrior Priest passes the blessings of the Heldenhammer to the brave men around him.
- Faith's Bastion: A quick invocation of protection to Sigmar or Ulric will bless the implorer with a shield of godly faith, should they prove worthy.
- Hammer of Sigmar: The Warrior Priest implores Sigmar to imbue him with a modicum of divine strength, and now his hammer glows bright with power!
- Shield of Faith: The Warrior Priest’s faith manifests in the form of a shield as hard as castle-forged steel.
- Soulfire: A battle prayer that bathes the Warrior Priest in white, holy fire, sears Sigmar’s foes but leaves the supplicant unharmed.
Click here to add a strategy!